It is Porsche PIWIS II 18.100 diagnostic software universal image
This Image is based on acronis image, if you not understand please do not buy! With this file it could be very easy to install Piwis on your computer.
This acronis also you can you on virtual machine like virtualbox or vmware machines.
Installation instruction will be in folder README
1. Boot the recovery CD (in the archive)
2. Restore Image
3. Install / restore drivers (if restoring to a VM, install guest additions)
4. Perform Imprint
This image should be able to restore and boot into any laptop which supports Windows XP (hopefully no BSOD on booting).
Installation progress in virtual machine:
1. Create two virtual hard drives like example name it VHD-A and VHD-B;
VHD-A will be the main VHD of your VM into which you are restoring the image.
VHD-B is just a temporary VHD to hold the image file for restore
2. Copy the image file (.adi file) into VHD-B
3. Attach both VHD-A and VHD-B to the VM
4. In the VMs CD drive, mount the recovery disc iso
5. Start the VM and boot into the recovery CD
6. Follow the instructions given in the archive to restore the image
7. After image finish restoring, turn off the VM and detach VHD-B and unmount the recovery disc iso from the VM
8. Start the VM – after it finish initializing, install guest additions.
9. Done – you can delete VHD-B from your system
Need free space about – 11.80 GB